SF Group with offices in Stockholm and Dallas is the parent company of the brands Better Bodies and GASP. Our mission is to create a more active lifestyle making fitness a natural part of our lives.
In large we are a community driven E-commerce company where everything from product development, design, and marketing is done in-house utilizing years of knowledge and experience. Community driven and being environmentally friendly are our top priorities.
Better Bodies and GASP are both community driven global fitness brands. We make products for athletes by athletes, where we develop products in close collaboration with our community and athletes! Our product range is strongly niched gym & fitness wear as well as gym accessories.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Brand Specialist - Stockholm
We are searching for a Brand Specialist to join our global team from our Stockholm office. Are you passionate about your training, fitness and the fitness lifestyle? Do you see yourself as a service minded person who loves to do the little extra for people? We are looking someone who enjoys building relationships and being a part of a community and team with a “no excuses” mindset. Further you should be solution oriented and enjoy working in a cross functional role. In this role an open minded and forward-going personality is a must, as we’re working in a global setup with people all around the world
You enjoy working in a multi-functional role covering a variety of tasks like:
- Administrative work
- Customer service
- Social media and community (working with our ambassadors, athletes and other friends of the company)
- Events and happenings
- being able to step in where it’s needed
Is this you?
- Have a “work hard play hard” mentality. We value the right personality to join our team over previous experiences.
- Passionate about your training and the fitness lifestyle.
- Interested in service and community and enjoy meeting a lot of different people.
- Social with high communication skills, which you will use to handle many platforms and social medias.
- Flexible, solution oriented, and a team player.
- Organized and proactive problem solver.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Positive attitude and enjoy a high pace entrepreneurial environment.
- Comfortable with speaking and writing in English.
You will work from our office in Stockholm, Sweden overlooking the water in Hammarby Sjöstad. You will be employed in our Swedish company Swedish Fitness Trading AB and will have a 6-month trial employment with opportunities to a permanent position.
Interviews are ongoing so do not hesitate to send in your application ASAP!
HOW TO APPLY
Fill in THIS form to submit your interest in working with us.